To Tiffany and Heath I wish the best of blessings for many years to come!





















Ceremony + Reception Location | Creekside
Dress Store | Dressilyme
Bridesmaid Dresses | Alfred Angelo
Makeup | Rebecca Muniz
DJ | DeeJay Javaila
Cake | Classic Cakes by Lori
































WHAT a fun wedding! the reception space is dreamy and the bride is stunning.
ReplyDeleteThanks Molly it was! Loved the light scenery and their creativity too!
DeleteLove the detail shots. The masquerade masks are awesome... wish there were more weddings like this! Great images!
ReplyDeleteThank you Michelle! Yes the masquerade was very original it was a lot of fun!
DeleteBeautiful venue photos! Love the fun masks and details.
ReplyDeleteThank Sarah, yes it was a lovely venue, I treveled all the way there, Ill be posting about my travel aventures soon :p
DeleteGreat job capture the details and the love filled day.
ReplyDeleteThank you Nina for the compliment, it was a beautiful and creative wedding couple!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteSo adorable wedding ceremony. Thanks a lot for this inspirational post. Well, my sister has booked one of the finest NYC wedding venues for her grand wedding party. I will have to handle all the wedding planning work. Can you provide any ideas on what kind of decoration will suit at the historical themed venue?
ReplyDeletehi Zerry: I imagine something vintage with champagne colors and white for the dresses and bridesmaids dresses, champagne is an elegant color and soft enough to combine with a vintage style, other decorations depend on the program and what you plan to do. I suggest lights at night so the photos are illuminated, also flowers everywhere, champagne and white big tall flowers on large vases
Delete